Senior Principal | Managing Director
Brian is a Principal who has been with ME since 1998. He says, “Hands down, ME has the best people around. Our people make coming to work fun.”
Early on, he linked his desire to tinker and figure things out with a lifelong fascination with buildings that almost naturally brought him to an engineering career. For Brian, each building is a solution to specific problems with challenges that make his work rewarding.
Brian leads our Denver office’s healthcare, science and technology studio, bringing a broad background and technical expertise to each project. He provides quality assurance, design review and design coordination, and places great importance on meeting deadlines, matching the designs to the budget, and project organization.
More About Brian
- Based in Denver
- B.S. Architectural Engineering: University of Wyoming
- Research 2, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
- Kaiser Regional Medical Center
- High Bay Research Facility, University of Wyoming
- Rangely Hospital Long Term Care
- Cheyenne Airport Terminal
- Research Lab Design
MEET MORE OF THE TEAM