PE, LEED AP
Joe began his career with ME in 2004. He brings a passion for engineering to each of his projects, which span a variety of sectors.
Joe enjoys using a hands-on approach for finding solutions to complex problems. He feels it’s important to understand the nuances of how equipment operates before you can properly design or implement it. This ensures the project is delivered with both serviceability and longevity.
He has developed and maintained strong relationships with clients and facility personnel by ensuring open and honest communication throughout the entire course of a project. He believes this enables him to deliver a quality product.
Joe’s interest in engineering has been apparent throughout his entire life – from deconstructing his mother’s vacuum as a child, to re-engineering a Jeep in high school and building a barn in his current backyard – he truly loves what he does!
More About Joe
- Based in New York
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Madison Square Garden Transformation
- Vassar College, The Inn & Institute
- Central Park Police Station
- Westchester Medical Center Cath Operating Rooms
- Mikkeller Brewery NYC at Citi Field
- Fire Protection
- Humidity Control
- Infrastructure Replacement
MEET MORE OF THE TEAM